High Performance Hybrid Sealant
SEALTUFF is a high performance sealant, specially formulated to be used in the demanding building construction and engineering industries.
NO MORE LEAKING!
SEALTUFF cures quickly, and demonstrates excellent adhesion, durable bonding, elasticity and tear resistance for many years.
NO MORE STAINING!
SEALTUFF is made to prevent the common staining problems occur using conventional silicone sealants such as migration staining, dirt streaking, and hydrophobic staining, keeping a clean look on your work for a long time.
SEALTUFF is paintable, no primer or adhesion promoter needed to paint, it can withstand the severe and long outdoor exposure without showing any sign of aging or cracking for a long period.
- Environment friendly (non-solvent, non-isocyanate)
- Non-staining to various porous materials
- Non-slumping – suitable for vertical joints
- Ease of application in a wide range of temperatures
- Gunnabilty – easily extruded from cartridges
- Skins over in a short time – to resist the dust
- Stable curability
- Neutral cure – contains no acid
- Facade joint
- Perimeter joint
- Tile bonding
- Wooden floor adhesive
- Glazing joint
- Sealing and bonding
- Composite Panels (Aluminum, Metal, Wood, Cement)
- Metals (Steel, Aluminum, Stainless, Painted, Galvanized)
- Stones (Natural, Artificial)