A Quality Twinwall Polycarbonate Sheets
Using only the best grade raw materials and the most advanced European technology known to date, Solarlite® is the right choice when you are looking for a quality twinwall polycarbonate sheets with the highest value and cost-benefits.
Solarlite® is available in various attractive colors, suiting your architectural taste preferences. Added with design flexibility, Solarlite® will easily meet the needs of almost any challenging glazing applications and structures.
Where quality is the new standard of roofing, Solarlite® is the right solution for you.
- Light-weight yet strong and durable.
- Outstanding weatherability.
- 250 times stronger than glass and 20 times stronger than acrylic.
- Reduce heat and sound without sacrificing any light.
- Natural lighting, electricity and energy saving.
- As transparent as glass.
- Easy to install and fabricate.
- Withstand temperature changes from -20°C to 120°C.
- Any architectural roofing & glazing
- Skylights, shelters, canopies, awnings, walkways
- Commercial advertising panels, signage, light boxes & neon signs
- Partition and insulation panels
- Pool enclosures
HOW IT WORKS
SolarLite® reflects sunlight heat while at the same time still letting the light in; allowing people underneath to feel comfortable and to enjoy sufficient light.
To meet your architectural need, Solarlite® comes with selected beautiful colors: Grey ST, Green ST, Blue ST, Bronze ST, Opal, Tosca, Clear, and Silver Millennium.
LIGHT & HEAT
|Color||Light Transmission||Heat Transmission|
*The above data applies for Solarlite 6mm only
(Customized for each country)