CODE OF CONDUCT
The Code of Ethics is an explanation of how the Company as a business entity behaves, behaves ethically and acts in an effort to balance the interests of the Company with the interests of stakeholders in accordance with GCG principles and healthy corporate values while maintaining the profitability of the Company.
Principles of Code of Conduct
The Company has a code of ethics guidelines for all employees at work. These guidelines are recorded and circulated to each Department to be periodically disseminated by the HR Department. The scope of the contents of the Company’s code of ethics is as follows:
- CORPORATE BUSINESS ETHICS
- Compliance with Legislation
- Giving and Receiving Gifts / Gratuities, Bribes and Others
- Concern for Occupational Safety and Health and the Environment (K3LH)
- Providing equal opportunities for employees to get assignments, promotions and dismissals
- ETHICS RELATED TO STAKEHOLDERS
- Relationship with Shareholders
- Employee Relations
- Relations with the Government and Law Enforcement Officials
- Relationship with Consumer
- Relationship with Supplier
- Community Relations
- Relationship with Creditors
- Relations with Analysts and Mass Media
- ETHICAL STANDARDS OF MANAGEMENT AND EMPLOYEES
- ETHICS OF HUMAN BEHAVIOR
Enforcement of The Code of Ethics Applies To All Parties Within The Company
The Company integrates forms of code of ethics violations in its internal control system, risk management, internal audit, assessment and whistleblowing system. Meanwhile, the enforcement of the code of ethics is integrated with the system in force in the HR department and the application of sanctions for violators of the code of ethics.
Business ethics is an integral part of corporate governance to achieve long-term success. The code of conduct is a behavioral guideline that serves as a reference for the organs and employees of a company to foster corporate values, which, if implemented sustainably, will be a corporate culture.
Principles and Dissemination of Code of Conduct
The Company has a code of conduct guideline for all employees to carry out their duties. The guidelines are circulated to each department to be regularly disseminated by the HR Department.
The scope of contents of the Company’s code of conduct is as follows:
- Business Ethics
- Ethics of the Company with Employees
- Ethics of the Company with customers
- Ethics of the Company with Supppliers of goods and services
- Ethics of the Company with Stakeholders
- Work Ethics
- Work Procedures
- Compliance with Laws and Regulations
- Conflict of Interest
- Confidentiality of Company’s data and information
- Violation Sanctions
- Integrity Pact
Enforcement of Code of Conduct and Statement That The Code of Ethics Is Applicable To All Company Personnel
The Company integrates the forms of ethical code violations in the internal control system, risk management, internal audit, assessment, and whistleblowing systems. Meanwhile, the enforcement of code of conduct is integrated with the system that applies in the HR department along with the implementation of sanctions for violators of the code of conduct.