Nothing Beats Solartuff in Clarity and Durability
SolarTuff® is the premium corrugated polycarbonate sheet with superior transparency and toughness, absolutely the perfect roofing and glazing solution to your architectural needs.
Engineered with the most advanced European technology and selectively the best grades of plastic resins, SolarTuff® comes in lightweight yet virtually unbreakable characteristic, qualifying itself to withstand severe weather condition and unpredictable climate changes.
On top of it all, easy installation, high design flexibility and various attractive colors make SolarTuff® the perfect roofing and glazing secret to express your unique design and architectural creativity and imagination.
- 250 times stronger than glass and 20 times stronger than acrylic
- Reduce heat without sacrificing light transmission
- Natural lighting, electricity and energy saving
- High impact resistance and virtually unbreakable
- As transparent as glass
- Flexible, easy to install and fabricate
- Flat and smooth surface (SolarTuff Solid)
- Leak-proof, under correct installation
- Less structural support needed due to the lightweight feature
- UV protected and weather resistant
- Acoustical insulation (SolarTuff Solid)
- Withstand temperature change from -20°C to 120°C
- Transparent roofing, canopies, gazebos, pergolas and carports
- Swimming pool enclosure
- Green house glazing
- Skylights, Sky roofing
- Industrial Structures
- Highway enclosures for soundproofing purpose (SolarTuff Solid)
- Public utilities glazing and partition (SolarTuff Solid)
- Safety and security glazing (SolarTuff Solid)
- Riot shield (SolarTuff Solid)
- Machine guards (SolarTuff Solid)
- Signage, light fixtures and neon signs (SolarTuff Solid)
- Thermoforming and fabricated items (SolarTuff Solid)
Besides protecting the people underneath from the harmful UV rays, the co-extruded UV layer on SolarTuff’s surface enhances its durability outdoor, preventing it from getting yellowing or discolored and brittle for a long period of time.
The Perfect Color for Every Location
Whether the structure faces north, south, east or west, SolarTuff® has a color that offers you the right choice of heat and light transmissions for all your project needs.
The light and heat transmission is an important factor in choosing the right color for your location. If the area surrounding your structure is normally hot and sunny, has little shade or poor ventilation, we recommend you choose a color with a lower light and heat transmission value. On the other hand, if your location is shady or cold and requires maximum light and warmth, choose a color with a higher light and heat transmission value.
LIGHT & HEAT
|Profile||Colours||Light Transmission||Heat Transmission|
|SolarTuff Roma||Silver Millenium||13%||2.88%|
|SolarTuff Greca||Silver Millenium||13%||2.55%|
|SolarTuff Solid/Flat Plain||Grey||5%||40.71%|
|SolarTuff Solid/Flat Embossed||Grey||7%||9.04%|
*Above data applies for SolarTuff Solid 3mm only
|SolarTuff Solid Plain||1.2 mm||1,100||1,100||–||–||50|
|SolarTuff Solid Plain & Embossed||3 mm||1,220||1,220||–||–||20|
*Customized length for export
**For 0.6 – 6mm thickness, please contact us
SolarTuff® is warranted for a period of fifteen years against excessive loss of light transmission and/or surface yellowing on the UV protected surface.
The warranty applies to SolarTuff® installed and maintained according to the manufacturer’s recommendations and specifications. Full warranty details are available from any authorized SolarTuff®distributor. It is important to retain the original receipt as proof of purchase for any warranty claim.
NOTHING BEATS SOLARTUFF IN CLARITY AND DURABILITY
Get complete information about the specifications and features of SolarTuff.
CHECK OUR OTHER PRODUCTS
For further information on our products, please simply fill in the form below and our representative will respond to you as soon as possible.