HISTORY OF IMPACK
4 decades of innovations
- Impack Pratama established.
- Produced the first Polypropylene Twinwall sheet.
- First food grade Vinyl Compound introduced.
- Acquired largest plastic sheet distributors in Australia & New Zealand.
- Produced the first Corrugated and Solid Flat polycarbonate sheet in Southeast Asia.
- Acquired Marley Plastic Sheet Manufacturing Division Australia, which was later renamed as Laserlite Pty. Ltd.
- Commenced the first quality Vinyl Roofing in Indonesia.
- Produced the first Twinwall polycarbonate sheet in Indonesia.
- Acquired 100% shares of PT Unipack Plasindo Corp., a major producer of PVC compound and packaging company.
- Acquired Alsynite Roofing – a major producer of FRP roofing sheets and ventilation in Australia. Divested Laserlite Pty.Ltd to Bayer Material Science.
- Divested Laserlite Pty.Ltd to Bayer Material Science.
- Launched the first Embossed Polycarbonate sheet in Indonesia, polycarbonate profile (H&U) and brought the capacity to 16.800 MT/year.
- Commenced Altira Business Park projects in 26,000 sqm land, with its 32 Floors for business commercial office.
- Established Impack Vietnam Co Ltd producing Twinwall polycarbonate sheet.
- Produced the first premium fire retardant Aluminum Composite Panel in Indonesia.
- Listed its shares in Indonesia Stock Exchange, with ticker code IMPC.
- Acquired Laserlite Australian and New Zealand polycarbonate sheet business from Bayer MaterialScience Pty Ltd.
- Started production of Sealtuff – a high performance Hybrid Sealant.
- Acquired Alderon (uPVC corrugated double walls roofing) distribution business to expand building material business.
- Relocated to new corporate headquarter at Altira Tower
- Launched new affordable Alderon RS, a uPVC roofing.
- Issued IDR 500 billion bond and received a rating of A-.
- Solar Dryer Dome, inclusive business collaboration with Covestro.
- Acquired asset and business of OCI Holdings Bhd, a leading adhesive and sealant company in Malaysia.
- Acquired asset and business of Alsynite NZ Ltd, the market leader of premium FRP and polycarbonate roofing in New Zealand.
Acquired asset and business of PT Matrikstama Andalan Mitra, a leading interior architecture building products supplier and contractor.
- Acquired asset and business of Megaplas Corporation Sdn Bhd dan Vermax Corporation Sdn Bhd, both companies in Malaysia engaged in manufacturing and trading plastic building materials.
- Acquired 100% shares of Mulford Plastics (M) Sdn Bhd Malaysia.
- ImpackOne Pty Ltd, Australia, acquired the assets and trademark of Galaxy Rooflite Pty Ltd, an Australian manufacturer and distributor of FRP and PC roofing products.