Where Clarity is Second to None and Virtually Unbreakable
SolarTuff Solid® is solid flat polycarbonate sheet with the highest clarity and impact strength, produced using the finest resin grades and the most advanced European technology executed with over 30 years of industry experience.
Having perfect transparency just like glass, yet being virtually unbreakable, SolarTuff Solid® is the one stop glazing solution which will easily blend in harmony with your existing exteriors and interiors.
SolarTuff Solid® protects you and your loved ones from the harmful UV rays, giving such comfort while enjoying the natural sunlight.
When quality and style are your way of living, SolarTuff Solid® is your absolute choice.
- Highest clarity, just like glass
- 250 times stronger than glass and 20 times stronger than acrylic
- Flat and smooth surface
- Leak-proof, under correct installation
- High impact resistance and virtually unbreakable
- Flexible and easy to handle and install
- Less structural support needed due to the lightweight feature
- UV protected and weather resistant
- Acoustical insulation
- Transparent roofing, canopies, skylights and domes
- Green house glazing
- Highway enclosures for soundproofing purpose
- Public utilities glazing and partition
- Safety and security glazing
- Riot shield
- Machine guards
- Signage, light fixtures and neon signs
- Thermoforming and fabricated items
Besides protecting the people underneath from the harmful UV rays, the co-extruded UV layer on SolarTuff Solid’s surface enhances its durability outdoor, preventing it from getting yellowing or discolored and brittle for a long period of time.
To meet your architectural need, SolarTuff Solid® comes with selected beautiful colors: Grey, Bronze, and Clear
LIGHT & HEAT
|Profile||Color||Light Transmission||Heat Transmission|
*Above data applies for SolarTuff Solid 3mm only
|3 mm||1.22||20||Plain & Embossed|
*for 0.6 – 6mm thickness, please contact us
SolarTuff Solid® is warranted for a period of fifteen years against excessive loss of light transmission and/or surface yellowing on the UV protected surface.
The warranty applies to SolarTuff Solid® installed and maintained according to the manufacturer’s recommendations and specifications. Full warranty details are available from any authorized SolarTuff Solid®distributor. It is important to retain the original receipt as proof of purchase for any warranty claim.