HISTORY OF INNOVATION
Over 38 years of innovations
Produced the first Polypropylene Twinwall sheet.
First food grade Vinyl Compound introduced.
Acquired largest plastic sheet distributors in Australia & New Zealand.
Produced the first Corrugated and Solid Flat polycarbonate sheet in Southeast Asia.
Commenced the first quality Vinyl Roofing in Indonesia.
Produced the first Twinwall polycarbonate sheet in Indonesia.
Acquired 100% shares of PT Unipack Plasindo Corp., a major producer of PVC compound and packaging company.
- Acquired Alsynite Roofing – a major producer of FRP roofing sheets and ventilation in Australia. Divested Laserlite Pty.Ltd to Bayer Material Science.
- Divested Laserlite Pty.Ltd to Bayer Material Science.
Launched the first Embossed Polycarbonate sheet in Indonesia, polycarbonate profile (H&U) and brought the capacity to 16.800 MT/year.
Commenced Altira Business Park projects in 26,000 sqm land, with its 32 Floors for business commercial office.
- Produced the first premium fire retardant Aluminum Composite Panel in Indonesia.
- Listed its shares in Indonesia Stock Exchange, with ticker code IMPC.
- Acquired Laserlite Australian and New Zealand polycarbonate sheet business from Bayer MaterialScience Pty Ltd.
- Started production of Sealtuff – a high performance Hybrid Sealant.
- Acquired Alderon (uPVC corrugated double walls roofing) distribution business to expand building material business.
- Relocated to new corporate headquarter at Altira Tower
- Launched new affordable Alderon RS, a uPVC roofing.
- Issued IDR 500 billion bond and received a rating of A-.
- Solar Dryer Dome, inclusive business collaboration with Covestro.
- Acquired asset and business of OCI Holdings Bhd, a leading adhesive and sealant company in Malaysia.
- Acquired asset and business of Alsynite NZ Ltd, the market leader of premium FRP and polycarbonate roofing in New Zealand.
Acquired asset and business of PT Matrikstama Andalan Mitra, a leading interior architecture building products supplier and contractor.
Acquired asset and business of Megaplas Corporation Sdn Bhd dan Vermax Corporation Sdn Bhd, both companies in Malaysia engaged in manufacturing and trading plastic building materials.