PROCUREMENT/ PURCHASING POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
I. OUR BELIEFS
In the spirit of commitment to maintain the trust of all stakeholders and to implement values in doing business, and in accordance the principles of Good Corporate Governance, we adhere to the Supplier Code of Conduct in procuring goods and / or services within PT Impack Pratama Industri Tbk and its subsidiaries (“Impack”).
We believe that the process of procuring goods / services at Impack can run effectively, efficiently and transparently if our business relationships with all suppliers are built on trust, respect and commitment to the same values as follows:
- Legal Compliance.
- Ethical behavior and integrity.
- Responsible for product quality.
- Respect human rights and employment.
- Concern and responsibility for environmental sustainability.
II. COMPLIANCE WITH LAW
Impack expects each Supplier to comply with applicable laws and regulations in their respective countries of operation. Suppliers are expected to conduct business practices with production standards or services established by the competent authority, including obtaining and maintaining licenses required for Supplier’s business activities.
III. BUSINESS ETHICS AND INTEGRITY
Suppliers of Impack companies are expected to behave in full ethics and integrity in the procurement of goods / services. Therefore, Suppliers:
- Must prioritize honesty and compete fairly.
- It is prohibited to promise, give or accept gifts in any form with the aim of influencing decisions, to or from employees or management of Impack companies.
- Avoiding conflicts of interest with employees or management of Impack companies that are suspected of causing corruption, collusion and nepotism.
- Must maintain the confidentiality of Impack company information, by not multiplying, duplicating or disseminating in any way and form any information and data, including but not limited to technical information, financial information, production processes, or business secrets belonging to Impack company.
- Respect Impack’s intellectual property rights and do not apply for Impack intellectual property rights, including those relating to trademarks, copyrights, patents, designs, production processes, technical knowledge, methodologies, and business secrets of Impack companies.
IV. RESPONSIBILITY FOR QUALITY
Suppliers must provide goods / services in accordance with the quality standards / specifications, prices, delivery, and services (Quality Cost Delivery and Services (“QCDS”)) of the Impack company.
Each prospective Supplier will go through a fair and objective selection process. Afterwards, each supplier will be routinely evaluated by the Impack company with QCDS standards.
To ensure compliance with product / service quality standards, Suppliers must allow the Impack company to carry out quality audits of facilities, systems and / or documents related to the goods / services provided. For this reason, the Supplier must store and provide accurate and transparent information relating to the procurement of goods / services, including tender documents and payment information, as well as provide responses and corrective actions requested from the results of the quality audit.
V. HUMAN RIGHTS AND MANPOWER
Suppliers are expected to respect Human Rights and pay attention to the health, safety and welfare of employees.
VI. RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE ENVIRONMENT
Suppliers are expected to conduct their business by preserving and taking responsibility for the environment through the prevention of environmental pollution around their business areas.
VII. INTEGRITY PACT
The Impack company will request further commitment from the Supplier through the Integrity Pact.
We expect all parties who are aware of violations of this Supplier Code of Conduct to report to:
PT Impack Pratama Industri Tbk’s whistleblowing team:
Reporting information will be kept confidential and the Impack company will follow up on the handling of reporting violations in accordance with the mechanisms and legislation in force.