Corporate Social Responsibility
At Impack group, we are committed to growing our business in a socially responsible way. We will pursue and contribute “green and environmentally friendly” projects as a Good Citizen of the earth
- We work in compliance with the laws and regulations in each country we operate in.
- Ensure most waste materials are recycled, and re-used.
- Invest only in energy efficient machines in order to reduce carbon emissions.
- Our various roofing products have features that could reduce energy consumption, and help to reduce carbon footprint.
We support our communities, participate in social activities, and charitable acts.
We believe each small step taken will help improve and enhance the quality of life for the present and future generation.
The approach to implementing CSR has been well integrated by the Company in 4 (four) existing sectors:
- Environment (Use of Green Materials and Energy, Waste Management System, Mechanism to Submit Complaints on Environmental Issue, Certification in Environmental Field)
- Social community (Use of Local Workforce, Local Community Empowerment, Improvement of Public Facility and Infrastructure, Donation Activity)
- Employment (Gender Equality and Work Opportunities, Work Facilities and Safety, Work Accident Rate, Education And Training, Mechanism to Submit Complaints on Employment Issues)
- Consumers (Consumer Health and Safety, Goods and Service Information, Consumer Complaint Facility, Complaint Data)
As a form of the company’s commitment to social responsibility, especially in educational field, PT Impack Pratama Industri Tbk has once again provided scholarships for the children of our employees who show outstanding academic achievements.
Impack Pratama Receives Outstanding Best Practices Award from the Global Corporate Sustainability Award
PT Impack Pratama Industri Tbk received the Outstanding Best Practices award from the Global Corporate Sustainability Award (GCSA) 2021, the highest award for the Emerging Market category.
Following to the Relawan Indonesia Bersatu voluntary activity on April 2020, PT Impack Pratama Industri…
PT Impack Pratama Industri Tbk has been named as a finalist in the First Time category for the Asia Sustainability Reporting Awards (ASRA) 2020…
Alderon Pratama as a pioneer company that makes and introduces Solar Dryer Dome in Indonesia, explains that the Solar Dryer Dome…
As a public company that has social responsibility to the community, especially for low-income people,…
Jakarta, 7 April 2020 – PT Impack Pratama Industri Tbk, which has joined the Relawan…