Corporate Social Responsibility
At Impack group, we are committed to growing our business in a socially responsible way. We will pursue and contribute “green and environmentally friendly” projects as a Good Citizen of the earth
- We work in compliance with the laws and regulations in each country we operate in.
- Ensure most waste materials are recycled, and re-used.
- Invest only in energy efficient machines in order to reduce carbon emissions.
- Our various roofing products have features that could reduce energy consumption, and help to reduce carbon footprint.
We support our communities, participate in social activities, and charitable acts.
We believe each small step taken will help improve and enhance the quality of life for the present and future generation.
The approach to implementing CSR has been well integrated by the Company in 4 (four) existing sectors:
- Environment (Use of Green Materials and Energy, Waste Management System, Mechanism to Submit Complaints on Environmental Issue, Certification in Environmental Field)
- Social community (Use of Local Workforce, Local Community Empowerment, Improvement of Public Facility and Infrastructure, Donation Activity)
- Employment (Gender Equality and Work Opportunities, Work Facilities and Safety, Work Accident Rate, Education And Training, Mechanism to Submit Complaints on Employment Issues)
- Consumers (Consumer Health and Safety, Goods and Service Information, Consumer Complaint Facility, Complaint Data)
To prove Impack’s commitment towards transitioning to a low carbon economy, Altira Business Park has successfully received Greenship Certificate from the Green Building Council Indonesia (GBCI) with a ‘Platinum’ rating in 2023.
As a form of support for the community of Children with Special Needs, Impack sponsored…
Impack Pratama Participates in the Construction of Houses for Earthquake Survivors in Cianjur and Padang
Through the Company’s Creating Shared Value (CSV) business model, Impack Pratama collaborates with a non-governmental organization, Gerakan Pasti, in building 100 houses: 50 houses for earthquake victims in Cianjur, and the other 50 is dedicated for earthquake victims in Padang.
Impack recognizes the importance of preserving biodiversity for sustainable development. In 2022, we partnered with two non-governmental organizations (NGOs), namely Profauna Indonesia (‘PROFAUNA’) and Yayasan Inisiasi Alam Rehabilitasi Indonesia (‘YIARI’) in conserving Indonesia’s biodiversity
To ensure access to safe water and sanitation for earthquake victims who were affected by the Cianjur earthquake in late November 2022
As featured on https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/radical-reinvention-sustainability-indonesian-style-ubs-gwm by UBS Global Wealth Management. Haryanto Tjiptodihardjo, president-director of the Indonesian…
Impack is honored to be invited as a speaker to share its contribution to circular economy during the international seminar “PVC for Sustainable Future: Enhancement of PVC Role in Circular Economy,” held by ASEAN Vinyl Council and PT Asahimas Chemical.
In alignment with Impack’s sustainability commitment to bring sustainable building product solutions to its customer, Impack’s Aluminium Composite Panel (ACP) product under the brand Alcotuff